How to contact us

Enquiries about maritime-related matters should be directed to the nearest Maritime Safety Queensland regional office. Maritime Safety Queensland regions are shown on the map below.

To report marine incidents, marine pollution or emergency maritime matters after office hours use the after hours emergency contacts.

Enquiries about Gold Coast waterways matters including dredging, marine infrastructure, waterways management and the sand bypass system should be directed to the Gold Coast Waterways Authority.

General contacts

Call 13 23 80 for registration and licensing and other recreational ship information.

13 QGOV (13 74 68)

Image of the different maritime regions in Queensland

Last updated
29 February 2024