Marine product safety
Below is a list of marine safety alerts and product recalls which may affect you, your safety equipment or boating equipment.
- Flare recall
- EPIRB recall from GME
- Updated disposal options for unwanted beacons
- Kapok lifejackets
- Petrol vapours—risk of explosion
- Mercury MerCruiser Marine Engines 4.5L & 6.2L
- Sea-Doo PWC
- Savage fibreglass boats
- Johnson and Evinrude outboards
- Malibu boats—fuel pump regulator grommet
- Malibu boats—auto set wedge bracket
- Anaconda Group Pty Ltd — Berkley 2.9 M Angler Kayak
Other product defect and recall notices
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission manages the Product Safety Australia website which issues alerts regarding product defects and recalls. MSQ encourages you to visit the Product Safety Australia site to keep up to date with the latest safety advice.