In partnership with local government and port/water authorities we provide new and improved recreational boating facilities throughout Queensland.
Find out more about boating facilities throughout Queensland.
Local waterways information
Information relating to different waterways throughout Queensland.
- Christmas and Easter holiday 6 knot speed limit—Noosa
- Black Weir Pool bookings—Townsville
- Commercial aircraft operations on regulated waters—Sunshine Coast
- Commercial personal watercraft (PWC) areas—Sunshine Coast
- Nelly Bay, Magnetic Harbour—Townsville
- Restricted areas on Queensland waterways
- Safe on-water conduct—Brisbane River
- Safer boat operations—Maroochy River
- Vessel size restrictions in Queensland's non-trading ports
- Tow-in surfing code of conduct—Gold Coast