Reporting marine pollution

Everyone can help protect the marine environment by reporting pollution incidents to their local Maritime Safety Queensland regional office or port authority.

Marine pollution incidents are to be reported by submitting a completed POLREP (Pollution Report) form to Maritime Safety Queensland. This form ensures the authorities receive appropriate information to enable an effective response. Even minor instances of marine pollution should be reported.

Last updated
23 January 2023