St Helens Bay
Partially smooth waters – St Helens Bay
The waters bounded by an imaginary line drawn:
- from the high water mark on the mainland at the north-eastern extremity of Cape Hillsborough
- to latitude 20º 52.90' south, longitude 149º 04.40' east
- to latitude 20º 45.00' south, longitude 148º 53.00' east
- to latitude 20º 36.00' south, longitude 148º 55.00' east
- to the high water mark at the eastern extremity of the southern bank of the mouth of Hervey Creek on the mainland.
Partially smooth waters – St Helens Bay chartlet.